Here are the games and the names I will be monitoring for my DFS Basketball line-up on February 2nd, 2017
- L.A. Lakers vs Washington Wizards: The Lakers are a bad defensive team, with no interior defense, while the Wizards like to push the ball, which ends up creating high scoring games, but also gives extra possessions to their opponents. For Washington, I really like Markieff Morris and Martin Gortat to have a solid game and rack up fantasy points to meet or exceed value, while for the Lakers I like D’Agnello Russell if he is healthy and cleared to play.
- Atlanta Hawks vs Houston Rockets: One of the more interesting game on the menu, since both teams have issues on defense, but will not struggle to score on offense. The Hawks offer interesting options with a high ceiling in the form of Dennis Schroeder and Paul Millspap, but let’s not forget about Dwight Howard and Kent Bazemore as solid options to have strong games tonight. On the other side of the ball, for the Rockets, we continue to look at James Harden, as he is capable to extraordinary numbers, and as his sidekicks go, I am looking at Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon as cheaper options to fill out some roster spots.
- LA Clippers vs Golden State Warriors: This should be a game that will produce high scoring and solid box score numbers … as long as it’s not a blowout, which is a possibility. The Clippers are still without Chris Paul, so their Guards give us interesting options in the form of Austin Rivers, JJ Reddick and Raymond Felton, while Blake Griffin is my pick to have a very solid game. On the other side, for the Warriors, I like their Guards Steph Curry and Clay Thompson to have very strong games, but once again, this game does pose the possibility of a blow out which will limit the minutes played by the Superstars
- Going CHEAP: Raymond Felton (LAC); Kent Bazemore (ATL)
- Going BIG: James Harden (HOU); Blake Griffin (LAC)