Let’s discuss some line-up options for the games slated for tonight:
- HOU vs ORL: Anyone playing against the Rockets deserves a look because it figures to be a more open, faster type of a game.
- CLE vs BKLYN: The Nets continue to be a terrible defensive team, so the Cavs players will not have a tough time piling up fantasy points. This has a potential for a blowout so the stars might get to set late in the game
- BOS vs PHI: The Celtics are starting to click while the 76ers continue to try to figure things out. This is a great chance for Celtics support group to shine. (Crowder, Smart, Olynyk)
- NYK vs MIL: The Knicks continue to struggle on defense while the Bucks like to push the pace. This should be another high scoring game between these 2 teams
- Elfrid Payton (ORL) vs HOU: Playing against HOU plays into his strengths. Fast paced game is where he thrives, and this is a great opportunity for him to put up good numbers
- JJ Reddick (LAC) vs SAC: Back and appears to be healthy, he is in line for good share of the hots left behind by the injured Blake Griffin
- Jae Crowder (BOS) vs PHI: Boston should have this game wrapped up and allow guys not named Thomas or Hortford to put up stats
- Joakim Noah (NYK) vs MIL: Finally getting back on track after a terrible start to the year. Playing the Bucks, should allow him for another solid night on the boards
- Isiah Thomas (BOS) vs PHI: Who exactly is going to stop him from having his way vs the 76ers ?
- Joel Embiid (PHI) vs BOS: He is just that good and intriguing, that he has to be considered. BOS will have problems dealing with him on the defensive side of the ball
- Nikola Vucevic (ORL) vs HOU: As long as he can keep up…he should have a terrific evening. He is a nightmare match-up for HOU with no Clint Capella in the middle.
Share YOUR thoughts on the best options for tonight